Online Payment Gateway is LIC’s initiative to provide you with on demand service within a few
clicks! You can now have many of the functionalities that were available only at a branch
office, online at your fingertips.
Here’s a simple step-by-step guide on how you can go about using this
- Once you have enrolled your policy(s), you can click on
the link ‘Pay Premium Online’ to see a list of policies whose premium is due.
- You have a choice to select the policies for which you
want to pay premium.
- You will be directed to a page where you can choose
from multiple banks for payment and will be directed to the login page of the selected
bank. It is essential that you have a net banking account with at least one of these
- At the bank site you will need to login with your net
banking username/password. On successful login, the total amount to be paid by you
towards LIC will be displayed.
- There is no further registration involved at the
service provider end.
- There is no time lag from the date of payment to
- It is also a secure arrangement, as the policy data is
not shared between LIC and Banks over net as only the amount to be paid is encrypted and
transported. The login id at both the sites (LIC and Bank) is known only to you.
- And above all there is no charge for you to avail this